My Top 9 Products for Winter 2013
It’s 5 weeks till spring but the dry winter air is still looming here in Pretoria – here are a few of the products I’ve enjoyed using this winter to keep me looking my best:
1. Balm Balm Recovery Bath and Body Oil Spray – since its almost spring, that means its almost bikini time and this spray is so great after a hectic gym session
2. Karma Naturals Body Butter – I won this body butter from Live Green Beauty and it’s been such a great product to use when I suffer from dry skin
3. Zoya Nail Polish “Sam” – I love this colour for winter!
4.Beauty Factory Co Hand & Nail Cream (originals) – I keep this on my desk to keep my hands moisturised through out the day
5. Alima Pure Lip Balm “Sweet Pea” – This lip balm is a great colour to wear during the day, but the reason I love it is because of the peppermint oil!
6. Dr Hauschka Nourishing Rose Body Wash – I love the scent and the beautiful essential oils
7. Balm Balm Rose Geranium Hand Balm – I’ve been using this hand balm on my face (all their balms are multi-purpose), the rose geranium is great for dry skin
8. Esse Eye Make Up Remover – I’ve only just started using this product but I love it already, I wear a lot of eye make up so I use it after I’ve washed my face just to get the last remaining traces of make up off (look out for a full review soon)
9. The Victorian Garden Day Moisturising Serum – this review says it all!
What products have you been loving this winter? I’d love to hear what your favourites have been!
On a side note, I was recently interviewed by Live Magazine, be a darling and please check it out 🙂