Long, full lashes, it’s what every girl dreams of. That’s why I put 2-3 coats of mascara on my eyelashes every day. But what if you could have the most fabulous ones that have no need for mascara and always look gorgeous? Well hello, eyelash extensions!
LCN Volume Lashes
A few weeks ago I had the LCN 3D eyelash extensions done. While they looked natural and were comfortable to wear, I knew the next set had to add a bit of drama. Enter Volume Lashes. I’ve received so many compliments on these lashes since getting them on Tuesday. I’m obsessed!
Before And After Photos
Below are some photos while I was having the lashes applied. You need to be patient for this treatment. It usually takes about 2 hours but you feel so comfortable in the treatment rooms that you actually just relax for those 120 minutes. Plus, at the end of the day when you bat your long lashes, you’ll know it’s worth it.
During the week, I asked on my instagram stories if you had any questions about eyelash extensions? So these were some of the questions I got:
- “Where do you get yours done?” I have mine done at the Looking Good LCN salon in Shere, Pretoria East (check their facebook page here) or you can search here for a LCN salon
- “How long do they last?”The head trainer, Jessica, told me that you lose about 4 eyelashes a day, so it’s best to come in for a fill every 2-3 weeks.
- “Are they bad for your existing lashes” – nope. As long as they are applied by someone that knows what they doing, there shouldn’t be harm to your eyelashes or eyelid.
- “Do they make your eyes itchy or get irritated” – another no, and I have extremely sensitive eyes. I even keep my contact lenses in while having the treatment
- “How long does it take?” For the Volume lashes, it takes 120 minutes and about 90 minutes for your fill. The same for the normal captivating lashes.
- “How much does it cost?” Volume Lashes are R870.00 per set and R600.00 per fill. The Captivating lashes are R750.00 per set and R500.00 per fill.
- “Are they cruelty free?” They are cruelty free and vegan.
If you have any other questions, pop them in the comments below and I’ll answer them.
I’m going to a wedding in the middle of May and then going overseas end of May so I’ll definitely be going for a fill before those events. They are comfortable to wear, I don’t even know that I have them on. They really make such a difference to your eyes. Love!
Thank you to LCN for gifting these lashes to me – you can find out more information on their Instagram page.