Anti-Ageing Eye Gel from Claire Hill
A few months ago, I raved about the Claire Hill skincare range I had been testing out. I even told my one friend in Australia to look into it as I had been so impressed. I was kindly gifted the WPC Eye Complex by the brand at the end of last year but between moving and everything that went on (you can read about that in this post) I hadn’t tried it until recently.
The WPC Eye Complex is their latest addition to their simple range of skincare. It’s simple for a reason. If you missed my previous post on the brand, Claire Hill is a science-based anti-aging skincare company from Australia. They believe you can reduce your impact on the environment significantly by offering an impactful minimal range of skincare products.
Key Features Of The Eye Complex
- A gentle retinol alternative
- Reduces under-eye puffiness
- Lightens dark circles under eyes
- Smooths fine lines and wrinkles
One of the reasons I’ve become a fan of this eye gel is because it’s so gentle. You can even use it twice a day. Having said that, while it is gentle, it is effective in helping with the puffiness under my eyes. I’m pretty bad with remembering to apply eye cream but I’ve found that this eye complex has easily become a part of my skincare routine and I apply it at night as well as in the morning.
The Eye Complex contains the following key ingredients:
- Caffeine: Naturally tightens blood vessels to help reduce puffiness and inflammation
- Stevisse™: A gentle alternative to retinol that naturally diminishes wrinkles and minimises skin ageing without irritation
- GABA: A natural muscle relaxant to smooth fine lines and wrinkles
- Squalane: Reduces visible wrinkles and pigmentation
This eye gel is on the pricey side. It’s R1865.00 which is steep. It is suitable for all skin types and does pack a punch so if it’s within your budget, I would definitely recommend it. I feel that you don’t even need a full pump so it will last you a long time. Let me know if it’s on your wishlist?