Resolutions for 2013
*HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE*
I hope 2013 has already started off well for you? Got the positive vibes flowing?
I’m so ready for this year and cant wait to take each opportunity thrown my way to make it one of the best years!
What are your goals for this year? I feel that sometimes it’s better to have only a few goals each year as it makes it easier to focus on achieving them – how about you?
Here are a few of The Glam Green Girl’s goals for 2013:
– Focus on my health: this includes eating better and exercising more
– Random acts of kindness: I want to give back to others more. Even if I can only give them a smile, sometimes that’s all that a person needs to have a better day
– Clean out my beauty cabinet: It’s always good to sort out your beauty products as many times they expire without you knowing – this gives you a chance to try some eco-friendly products
– To be the best I can be: to be great at work; a great friend; a great daughter; a great sister; a great person ~ each of us have it in us to be the very best
– To be HAPPY: as simple as that
Comment below with your goals for 2013 and you could win a prize!
Hope everyone has a Glam and Green 2013 <3
Please note: competition closes 24 January 2013 – winner will be announced on Facebook and twitter on the 25th of January 2013
Only open to South African residents