20 Random Facts About Me
Want To Know Some Random Facts About Me?
So this is a bit of a different post but I was tagged on instagram to share 20 facts about me so I though it would be great to also share it with my blog readers!
Here we go…
1. I hate cooking, it stresses me out.
2. I always thought I’d be a singer or a fashion designer when I grew up.
3. I never used to like animals and now I try save them whenever I can.
4. That being said, even though I love animals – birds scare me and lizards freak me out.
5. My favourite colours are blue & red.
6. I am a mermaid.
7. I have OCD when it comes to the strangest things, like only using one bathroom stall at the Lusaka airport.
8. I have a lot of drive but procrastination sometimes gets the better of me.
9. Illnesses and injuries always get the better of me no matter how hard I try to be healthy.
10. I graduated BA Visual Studies 6 months early.
11. I have a collection of rosaries from all over the world.
12. I’m a peoples person but my alone time is my favourite.
13. I hang out with my parents all the time, they’re the coolest people in my books.
14. I was petrified the first time I went to zambia.
15. My favourite animal is a dolphin.
16. I wish I was born in the 60’s so I could’ve grown up watching all the 70’s & 80’s rock n roll bands live. 17. I have Dutch and Zimbabwean blood.
18. I’ve been friends with the same group of girls since the first day of high school.
19. I was baptized using my second name Catherine because the priest didn’t like my name.
20. I just want to save the world.
Do you relate to any of these?
Love Always, The Glam Green Girl xXx